A publication guide includes information about an agency's structure, functions and lists the kind of information that will be made publicly available.
The publication guide needs to state how information may be obtained from an agency and whether there is a cost for accessing this information.
The publication guide will provide the following information:
- Describes the structure and functions of Riverina Water.
- Describes the ways in which our functions affect members of the public.
- Specifies arrangements that exist to enable members of the public to participate in the formulation of Riverina Water's policies and the exercise of our functions.
- Idenitifes the various kinds of information held by Riverina Water.
- Identifies the kinds of information Riverina Water makes, or will make, publicly available
- Identifies the kinds of information that are, or will be made publicly available free of charge and those kinds of information for which a charge is, or will be, imposed.
Riverina Water's Publication Guide can be accessed here