- SERVICE ADDRESS - The address where the water service is supplied.
- ACCOUNT NUMBER - Individual number identifying the property.
- TOWNSHIP / DISTRICT - Township or district location
- NAME & POSTAL ADDRESS OF THE OWNER
- LAST DAY FOR PAYMENT OF YOUR WATER ACCOUNT
- TOTAL DUE - Dollar amount due to be paid.
- PROPERTY DETAILS - Specific address details (often including lot and DP numbers) of where the water service is supplied.
- QUARTERLY CONSUMPTIONS - Your water account is read every 3 months.
1st Quarter anywhere between 1st July - 30th September
2nd Quarter anywhere between 1st October - 31st December
3rd Quarter anywhere between 1st January - 31st March
4th Quarter anywhere between 1st April - 30th June
- A COMPARISON of how many kilolitres were used during the same period last year (eg compare summer quarter to summer quarter)
- PRESENT READING DATE - The most recent date the meter readers have read your water meter.
- PREVIOUS READING DATE - The date of the previous reading from your water meter (listed as present reading date from your previous account).
- EXPLANATORY DETAILS FOR CALCULATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
- Service Number - A computer generated number for internal identification only.
- Meter Number - Your water meter is stamped with a number giving it an individual identification.
- Meter Readings - Present - most recent record of kilolitres obtained from the BLACK dials on your meter
- Previous - last reading of your meter from the BLACK dials.
- Kilolitres Charged - Subtract the "previous reading" from the "present reading". This new figure is the amount of water (in kilolitres) having passed through your water meter.
- Days - Number of days calculated on your account.
- Tariff Code - Internal identification only.
- Charge details - Refer to the Water Prices Booklet on Water Prices to obtain the current kilolitre rates).
- BALANCE BROUGHT FORWARD - Rounding of cents brought forward from your previous account, ADDED ON to your account.
- ROUNDINGS CARRIED FORWARD TO NEXT ACCOUNT - Roundings of cents TAKEN OFF your account until next account.
- AVAILABILITY CHARGE - Fixed cost, to cover plant upkeep, daily operations, construction, maintenance and replacement. This charge ensures each customer meets a reasonable share of these basic supply costs, even if little or no water is used.
- TOTAL DUE - Amount now due for payment.
- NAME OF OWNER - Name of legal owner of the property.
- DATE OF POSTING - Date account was posted.
- ACCOUNT NO. - (Refer to Number 2)
- AMOUNT DUE - Amount now due for payment.
IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR WATER ACCOUNT PLEASE CONTACT OUR ENQUIRIES DEPARTMENT. FOR YOUR COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE FILL OUT OUR FEEDBACK FORM.
ON 02 69220608
Click here for RWCC's Customer Service Charter