- SERVICE ADDRESS - The address where the water service is supplied.
- ACCOUNT NUMBER - Individual number identifying the property.
- TOWNSHIP / DISTRICT - Township or district location
- NAME & POSTAL ADDRESS OF THE OWNER
- LAST DAY FOR PAYMENT OF YOUR WATER ACCOUNT
- TOTAL DUE - Dollar amount due to be paid.
- PROPERTY DETAILS - Specific address details (often including lot and DP numbers) of where the water service is supplied.
- QUARTERLY CONSUMPTIONS - Your water account is read every 3 months.
1st Quarter anywhere between 1st July - 30th September
2nd Quarter anywhere between 1st October - 31st December
3rd Quarter anywhere between 1st January - 31st March
4th Quarter anywhere between 1st April - 30th June
- A COMPARISON of how many kilolitres were used during the same period last year (eg compare summer quarter to summer quarter)
- PRESENT READING DATE - The most recent date the meter readers have read your water meter.
- PREVIOUS READING DATE - The date of the previous reading from your water meter (listed as present reading date from your previous account).
- EXPLANATORY DETAILS FOR CALCULATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
Service Number - A computer generated number for internal identification only.
Meter Number - Your water meter is stamped with a number giving it an individual identification.
Meter Readings - Present - most recent record of kilolitres obtained from the BLACK dials on your meter
Previous - last reading of your meter from the BLACK dials.
Kilolitres Charged - Subtract the "previous reading" from the "present reading". This new figure is the amount of water (in kilolitres) having passed through your water meter.
Days - Number of days calculated on your account.
Tariff Code - Internal identification only.
Charge details - Refer to the Water Prices Booklet on Water Prices to obtain the current kilolitre rates).
- BALANCE BROUGHT FORWARD - Rounding of cents brought forward from your previous account, ADDED ON to your account.
- ROUNDINGS CARRIED FORWARD TO NEXT ACCOUNT - Roundings of cents TAKEN OFF your account until next account.
- AVAILABILITY CHARGE - Fixed cost, to cover plant upkeep, daily operations, construction, maintenance and replacement. This charge ensures each customer meets a reasonable share of these basic supply costs, even if little or no water is used.T
- TOTAL DUE - Amount now due for payment.
- NAME OF OWNER - Name of legal owner of the property.
- DATE OF POSTING - Date account was posted.
- ACCOUNT NO. - (Refer to Number 2)
- AMOUNT DUE - Amount now due for payment.
Click here for RWCC's Customer Service Charter